Eclipse Builder Pattern
- Author: Stef Schulz
- Repository: https://github.com/slothsoft/eclipse-builder-pattern
- Open Issues: https://github.com/slothsoft/eclipse-builder-pattern/issues
- Wiki: https://github.com/slothsoft/eclipse-builder-pattern/wiki
A small plug-in that helps you create not only getters and setters, but fluent methods, too. Works very similar (and is actually based on) the getter / setter dialog in the Eclipse JDT.
We call these methods "builder pattern" at work, because Builders where the first classes that used these methods.
You need at least Java 8 or above to run the code.
Using the Plug-in
- Open your Eclipse IDE
- Open the "Install" dialog (Help -> Install New Software)
- Enter the URL of the update site
- Search for the plug-in ID ('de.slothsoft.builderpattern') or its name (Builder Pattern); you might need to deselect "Group items by category" for the plug-ins to show up
- Select and install via "Finish"
For more information about the changes, take a look at the wiki.
See the wiki for more information.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the MIT license for details.